Friday, November 12, 2010

Comet update

Remember when I mentioned Zeplin's little brother Comet? I have been corresponding with the lady who raised him. She also had his mother for awhile, and she sent me baby pics of Comet next to his spotted mama. Comet and the related mare she also had for sale, Star, have found a new home. I thought I'd post some pictures their former owner sent to me.

Here is a picture of Zeplin's and Comet's mother, Lilac
Lilac's registered name is CR Lady Lilac. Lilac is 98.4% Arabian. She came from a Pintabian breeding program, and she has a full brother living in Canada (CR Royale Coppersin).
Here are some pictures of Lilac and Comet when Comet was a foal.
Comet's former owner also sent me a series of pictures of him checking out a cat on the fence. His expressions remind me so much of my own boy!

4 comments:

Jessie said...

OMG the cat on the fence pictures are hysterical!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!

Krazy Cindy said...

The expressions on his face--it's just like looking at Zep with a blaze.

I was assured that the cat was back up on the post after that last piture within a couple minutes ;-)

Reinbow Valley Farm said...

Looks like in the below picture the poor cat almost had his ear bit off! OUCH! :O ..LOL.. OMGosh... he he he
I could totally see Zep doing that. te hee

Krazy Cindy said...

I think Comet was a little too enthusiastic in checking out the cat.