Sunday, November 14, 2010

Quimby's new pack

I moved not long ago into a house in the country. My new landlord/roommate is a huge animal person. Along with a whole herd of cats (one of whom adopted me already), he has a pack of 5 dogs. Three are black lab/pit bull mix brothers rescued together. The other two are Amerian-bred dingoes, more rescues.
It did not take Quimby long to integrate into the pack. She loves other dogs, although she can be very bossy. She enjoys playing with the boys (only one of the other dogs is another female).
It also didn't take Quimbalina long to gain the affection of not one, not two, but THREE of her new pals. With three boyfriends, she gets plenty of action! At the end of the day, though, Quimby is the happiest pup in the world with her new family.

2 comments:

Reinbow Valley Farm said...

Ahhhh Quimbi is in heaven! It's a dogs world to her.. How fun for her.. I can see why the boys love her as she is a stunning girl!
Heep the pictures coming. Love seeing her as I miss her and I know Tyler misses her too. ~Julie~

Julie said...

Quimby I meant to type.. LOL Sorry.. :)My bad.. ;)