Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A chip off the old block

Yesterday, I posted about Josh, my friend Jane's new trail mount. While we were at the residence of his owner, Mike, we also met two of Josh's sons. Both geldings are out of SF Asmaru-Jabask, a double *Bask-bred mare.

I wasn't able to get a good picture of the younger brother, Lightning (Bint Lightning Safire). Here is the picture I have:
I did, however, get quite a few pictures of Fadjur (Joshuas Fadjur Bask) while Jane and Mike were messing with Josh. Fadjur wasn't keen on having Josh out of the barn.
"Where are you taking my dad?"
"What are you doing with him?"
"I do NOT approve of this!!!"
"Are you paying attention to me??!!"
"You humans are soooo heartless!"

You can watch the drama unfold right here (you can also see Josh, the grey, in this video):

0 comments: