Thursday, August 4, 2011

IDNNAC!!!

I Do Not Need Another Cat!!!

As mentioned in a previous post, I already have three (formerly indoor) cats living at the barn where the horses are boarded. I also have one fat Chunka Lunka at the house. Do I need any more feline companions? Do I need any more mouths to feed?

Apparently, to the squatter pictured below, the answer to both questions is yes:
I don't remember the first time I saw her, but she grew bolder and bolder. She went from sneaking around the other cats to steal some food to brazenly hanging out at the barn all day and begging me at mealtimes. Now she never leaves! She follows me around, purring in a smug, self-satisfied fashion. I even saw her cozying up to Chyornee, my eldest cat!

Do I have **free meal ticket** stamped all over me?

0 comments: