Sunday, July 4, 2010

I swear I'm alive!

I know I've been MIA for most of May and all of June. I'm still transitioning to my new life here in Indiana. I started the new job back on May 24th. For awhile, I was hunting frantically for a place that would allow my dog without having to sign a long term lease. I was living out of a hotel during the week and hanging out with my sister Sarah's family on weekends.

I have an apartment now with a lease through September. Still working on selling my house... My ponies and goat are enjoying Julie's gracious hospitality in Iowa. My motorcycle (the Drama Queen) is at the mechanic's house in Nebraska. My cats are chilling in Sarah's laundry room. Most of my furniture (what there is of it) is still in the house for "staging" purposes. Most of my personal effects are in storage in Iowa until my house sells. I feel spread out all over!

At least I have Quimby with me again, as I work to close this messy stage of moving. And I met a horse lady and got to RIDE today!! More on that later, but things are looking up :-)

0 comments: