Saturday, May 8, 2010

House pictures

Alright, I've finally taken a few pictures of the house that are worth posting online. Obviously I can't fit all of the features of each room into just one or two pictures, but I will try to get the general feel.

First I'll start with an older pic of the outside of the house (my lawn still needs work):
Here is a picture of the kitchen:
Of course, that picture doesn't show one of the main features of the kitchen, the lovely double oven:
The dining room is next to the kitchen:
They are connected by this hallway:
To the right of where I was standing for the last pic is the bathroom:
Across the hall from the bathroom is the downstairs bedroom:
Next to the bathroom is the living room:
And now to the upstairs!!

First we have the spare bedroom:
Then a couple pictures of the landing:
 That's all for now. Still to come, pictures of 1) front & back entries; 2) master bedroom; 3) main hall; and 4) basement.

Stay tuned!!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Wow, I love it!! Beautiful house!!

Krazy Cindy said...

Thanks! Now, if I could only get it sold...