Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Big news

Things have been in the works for quite awhile, but today I officially accepted a job in Indiana. I will be returning to my poultry industry background. I will start my new job in a couple weeks, although I'm leaving most of my stuff behind for now. My truck and bike both need some work before I drive them hundreds of miles in one stretch.

While Indiana isn't my favorite state, the opportunity is too good to refuse. Not quite the salary I was wanting, but lots of opportunities for growth within the company. I'm looking forward to a bright future, although I will certainly miss research work.

So here's to a bright new beginning! At least I will be able to see my nephews and nieces on a more regular basis. Lots of things will be happening very quickly in the next few weeks. I hope to still have time to pop in occasionally and keep all of my readers (yes, I know there aren't many of you :-P) updated on the latest and greatest.

1 comments:

Jessie said...

Congrats on the new job! In this economy it's hard to be picky. I sure hope it all works out for you :)