Friday, June 3, 2011

Speaking of babies...

I posted Wednesday about a couple stallions I would love to use on Layla to get four-legged babies. Wednesday night I drove to Indianapolis, because my sister had been admitted to the hospital in order to induce labor. By late evening I had a new nephew!

Meet Owen Thompson:
That's his mom, my next older sister, holding his feet in the picture. I was lucky to catch him with his eyes open, because most of the time I was visiting he had them closed! Beautiful baby and look at all that HAIR!!!
While it may look like he has quite the set of lungs, he actually was very quiet, barely making a sound the entire time I was there.

I didn't get to see my two nieces meet their new brother, but my sister shared some pictures. Samantha was holding him. Nicole has the wildly curly hair (to match her personality).
Notice their cute matching blueberry dresses? My sister caught the sewing bug in the last month or so of her pregnancy and made her girls many new dresses, including these.

Ok, one more picture to leave you with a smile. We all could use one!

0 comments: