Thursday, January 19, 2012

I've moved again!!

I know it's been a long time since I updated my blog. I have a good reason, I assure you!! I was not content with the job I had in Indiana. The problem was, it was just that--a job. I wanted a career. I did not enjoy being stressed out on a daily basis and frustrated with my work. So, as someone who doesn't just bitch about something and do nothing to correct the situation, I looked for a new job.

And... here I am! I am now in Michigan! Yes, I know, I moved to an even colder location, and in the dead of winter no less. I am committed to giving my new career a minimum of two years to see how things go with it. I know that no matter what, I will learn a lot from this new position.

Anyways, happy much belated New Year and best of luck in everything you do! I hope to post more often on how the kids and I are doing this year. Maybe I still have a reader or two...








1 comments:

Anonymous said...

:D I'm still here and luv ya kiddo.. Miss you bunches.. ~Julie~