Saturday, April 24, 2010

There ain't no rest for the wicked

So I'm way behind schedule getting my house ready to show. Wow, there are a million little things to do that all add up!! Hope to get some pictures this weekend, though.

The weekend before last was tons of fun. I had friends over on Saturday (Sudhir, his wife Isha, and a couple guys he knows). Sunday Julie and I celebrated our friend Deb's birthday. Remind me to tell you all about that stuff later.

Last weekend I spent in Indy with my brother, his wife, and their three boys. I watched the twins' first baseball game of the season. Lots of drama surrounding their team uniforms!

Yesterday I took Zep out on the roads around my house. He nearly had a heart attack when a huge tractor with the disking attachment passed us on a very narrow gravel road. We ended up in the ditch with him frozen like a statue, hoping the monster didn't notice us and have us for dinner. I felt lucky that Zeplin didn't turn and bolt for home!

More details on happenings later. I really don't have a lot of extra energy to write these days, and I never want to feel like my blog posts are forced. So enjoy a few gratuitous pics of Zep from our trip to Deb's house (he was still shedding and very dirty).

0 comments: