Thursday, March 4, 2010

Update

A quick update on my situation:

- I'm still looking for a new job. I'll be out of time where I currently work at the end of April.
- I ripped out some carpet in two rooms to replace with vinyl tile. However, one room had gorgeous old farmhouse-style hardwood flooring underneath, and it would be a sin to cover that! Working on quick restoration.
- It's now warmed up sufficiently that the snow has started to melt. Mud and slush all over the place. Not much I can do outside until the heavy carpet of snow is completely gone! That is going to take some time...
- Next weekend is the Nebraska Horse Expo. Really want to go, but probably just for one day rather than the whole weekend (I really don't have money to spare at this time).

Back to my three fulltime jobs: finishing projects at my current job, applying for a new position, and readying the house to show for sale. Hope to have an uplifting update soon!

1 comments:

Jessie said...

Eck, I feel for you with all that snow! I'll be keeping fingers crossed that you find a great job!! :)